PoP Style

Style That Suits You

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Bag

 
     Yesterday, my very good friend (boy) told me that he adores looking in girls bags. And he looked in mine, and found a lot of things that I never really thought about. A girl’s bag reveals a real personality. So I decided to show you what’s in my bag. I’m not a very organized person, so my bag is very messy and always full. I don’t even know how I make all this things go in. I thing I need bigger bag


#1: My 2 cell phones. One for work one for myself (It helps when I forget to charge one of them)
#2: My big wallet, the most important when I go out.
#3: Home Key. 
#4: Pink make up bag.
#5: Moschino perfume. 
#6: Pink hairbrush
#7: Eyewear
#8: My favorite violet gloves
#9: little seprhora mirror.
#10: 2Flash memory (I have no idea why I need both but always carry them.) 
#11: Hairclip (that I never wear)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6 February 2009 at 15:07 , Blogger Gvantsa Khizanishvili said...

Hey Natalie, I like this one! Confession ... you should add that the home key is stolen! (From me) . Plus after this post Natalie decides to have a bog bag and stoles the one I bot in Paris coupe of month ago and carries it with a naked angel's face as if she is a saint! Give it Back! Both!

 
At 6 February 2009 at 15:11 , Blogger Gvantsa Khizanishvili said...

Sorry about the typos in my comment! I meant a Big bag! + you forget that you have your little Asus Laptop in your bag honey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home